Use these subject words to locate books, videos, and other items from the PCC Library:
- advertising campaigns
- advertising media planning
- business Enterprises
- direct Marketing
- hispanic consumers
- internet marketing
- marketing research
- public relations
- sales Promotion
- success in business
- women consumers
Find a book
Find more! The Library search box is your starting point to find books, ebooks, DVDs, articles, and other materials.
- Census QuickFacts
- Demographics by state, county, city. Just one of the many services of the U.S. Census.
- Communication Arts
- The essential creative resource.
- Creative Commons
- Free tools that let authors, scientists, artists, and educators easily mark their creative work with the freedoms they want it to carry. Use CC to change your copyright terms from "All Rights Reserved" to "Some Rights Reserved."
- Know This
- Links for direct marketing; database marketing; marketing research; e-marketing; conferences and sales.
National Retail Federation
News, conferences, blog on retail marketing and industry trends.
Oregon Labor Market Information System: WorkSource
Articles about current market and economic trends. Data tools section contains Business Information Center with workforce data.
- Understand Your Market
- From the Small Business Administration, an overview of what marketing research starts with