Information on a wide range of topics related to sustainable building, including energy efficiency, recycled-content materials, land-use planning and indoor air quality. Integrates online versions of GreenSpec, Environmental Building News (EBN), and a database of more than 100 high-performance building case studies.
Search from a wide range of research databases for magazine and journal articles. Updated daily.
Scholarly, government and general-interest content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
Vocational and Career Collection
EBSCOhost. Full text coverage for 400 trade and industry-related periodicals including American Machinist, Contemporary Longterm Care, Wireless Week, Drug Store News, Video Business, Reeves Journal, Hotel and Motel Management, Restaurant Business, Advertising Age, and many more.
Organizations & Careers
- American Institute of Architects (AIA): Oregon
- AIA Portland
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA)
- Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA)
Occupational Outlook Handbook: Drafters
From the U.S. Department of Labor, this page provides career information about drafting, including job outlook, earnings, and links to related occupations.
Suggested Catalog Searches
Try these customized searches:
Journals and Magazines
- Art, Architecture and Applied Arts: Architecture
- Electronic and print journals and magazines that focus on architecture, owned by Portland Community College.
- Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Electronic and print journals owned by Portland Community College. Includes engineering, applied mathematics, physics, and computer science. Many journals listed are peer reviewed.
- See also: Journals and Magazines by Title; What is a Journal.