Information on a wide range of topics related to sustainable building, including energy efficiency, recycled-content materials, land-use planning and indoor air quality. Integrates online versions of GreenSpec, Environmental Building News (EBN), and a database of more than 100 high-performance building case studies.
Search from a wide range of research databases for magazine and journal articles. Updated daily.
Scholarly, government and general-interest content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
Vocational and Career Collection
EBSCOhost. Full text coverage for 400 trade and industry-related periodicals including American Machinist, Contemporary Longterm Care, Wireless Week, Drug Store News, Video Business, Reeves Journal, Hotel and Motel Management, Restaurant Business, Advertising Age, and many more.
Organizations & Careers
- American Institute of Architects (AIA): Oregon
- AIA Portland
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA)
- Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA)
Occupational Outlook Handbook: Drafters
From the U.S. Department of Labor, this page provides career information about drafting, including job outlook, earnings, and links to related occupations.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to PCC Library. The Library Catalog is your starting point to find books, ebooks, DVDs, articles, and other materials.
Suggested Catalog Searches
Try these customized searches:
Journals and Magazines
- Art, Architecture and Applied Arts: Architecture
- Electronic and print journals and magazines that focus on architecture, owned by Portland Community College.
- Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Electronic and print journals owned by Portland Community College. Includes engineering, applied mathematics, physics, and computer science. Many journals listed are peer reviewed.
- See also: Journals and Magazines by Title; What is a Journal.